Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank You Notes After Funeral For Minister

Eastern medicine? CABINET OFFER

My hiking trails Eastern medicine began with the moment when the doctors of Western medicine could not help me anymore. Even if I did not know how powerful is the operation of Eastern therapies. Lead by the need to own and intuition, the parliaments in the knowledge that knowledge. On my way were a lot of doctors and therapists east. This medicine looks at the world with different eyes and man. So I began to explore it, and everything I learned, I checked for myself. To climb to the top of the mountain, I needed to start from the foot. And so began my path to the future of the profession, that filled my whole life.
Hungry for knowledge, I began to explore the secrets of Chinese medicine. This is an extremely effective and non-invasive form of holistic therapy and preventive care, which is aimed at maintaining physical and mental health in balance. And when there is disease, the key to its defeat in these therapies is to find its source, that is the cause rather than symptomatic treatment used in western medicine.

Currently, these therapies are a great alternative and often, the only way to return to health, even in hopeless cases, of which about to mention ...

way in which we live destroys us, causes the deterioration of physical condition, loss of self-confidence, relaxation of the internal organs, circulatory lability camera, touchiness of the brain. Our body is a whole and its functions are interrelated and inseparable function with everything that surrounds us. The time has come fast life, pollution and genetically modified food and diseases. The body is adapted to a certain level of stimuli, and the environment we founded the increasing their intensity. We have a large tolerance, but it is getting low. Nature is always right, live a healthy life means to be modest in eating and demanding to breathe.

In my work I combine professional knowledge and practice of therapeutic, intuition, personal experience and individual approach to man to assist and advise all those in need, especially in difficult cases.

encourage you to the best investment that is taking care of your health, so a nice passer on this blog, take care of it today, you do not have to dream about it when you're in a stalemate. Choose your therapist, guide the way to recover full health and satisfaction in life.


Ursula TofiƂo-stick Therapist
Eastern Medicine, reflexologist

0 comments:

Post a Comment